Photo via: sweetpickinsvintage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Idea: Put your pantry on display by keeping dried goods and other treats in lidded glass jars. Ella Claire blogger Kristen shows us how to recreate her country
- LOTS of lavender for this wedding ..beautiful!
- 65 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Ideas You Will Love | http://www.deerpearlflowers.com/65-loveliest-lavender-wedding-ideas-you-will-love/
- Lavender is known as a soft, romantic shade of purple that works well with almost any other combination, which is frequently used in wedding celebrations, from color palette, decorations to dresses and favors. Here’re…
- Im loving all shades of Lilac, lavender, purple, and periwinkle right now since Im working on a new Nursery and Im using these colors. Here are inspiration pics on how to incorporate Lilac into your home. Find all the sources below; you can also find everything on my Pinterest Page, Here. And if your not…
- Color palettes for wedding purposes
- An autumn, rustic style, realistic silk/artificial bridal bouquet for a rustic/vintage style barn wedding in Illinois. Featured roses, garden roses, spray roses, dahlias, zinnias, asparagus fern, and natural, dried pods in shades of peach, apricot, ivory, cream, rust, burnt orange, and green. Designed by Something Floral / Something Spectacular, Warren, MI. Photo: David Grelck.
- Crystal centerpieces amazing love and so pretty
- Christmas Wedding Centerpieces Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- Driftwood centerpieces
- The Capitol View Room at the Hyatt Hotel in Sacramento, Ca. Reception featuring varying centerpieces in deep purples.
- Centerpieces in a fishbowl vase.