Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Slate + Amber. This trad pairing feels right at home in a townhouse library. Make it feel fresh by highlighting one of the hues in glass (such as the Sputnik-inspired light fixture, seen here) rather than paint or furnishings.
- Art Deco Light Fixture from Wilshire Boulevard – Los Angeles, CA
- Christmas Tea London Ritz!!! Bebe!!! A lovely elegant holiday display!!!
- Love these shandeliers. Its a light setting, not a heavy dining area for big meals.
- Love the stone and wood…just need to add some modern into the mix. A light blue wall color and brighter fabric would be beautiful!
- Love the enclosed shower, but cute idea to add character (and natural light!) by adding a portal window (or another round, decorative window) between the shower and tub space traditional bathroom by JWT Associates
- A dessert in a jar is so much fun and is a great fall party idea. This Caramel Apple In A Jar can even be given as a gift or party favor.
- Mason lid craft
- ANTIQUE ART DECO GREEN GLASS, 5 SLIP SHADE CHANDELIER LIGHTS LAMPS FIXTURE c1930
- love the gold gift wrap paper as a table runner
- This seaside setting was already amazing, but adding the strings of light created party perfection!
- Beautiful! To wake up every morning to this much light!