Photo via: dallasfortworthweddingphotographer.pass.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photography: Michael + Anna Costa Photography – http://www.stylemepretty.com/portfolio/michael-anna-costa-photographers-Ltd Event Planning: True Blue Events – http://www.stylemepretty.com/portfolio/true-blue-events- Event Planning: Olva By Blue By Enzoani – http://www.stylemepretty.com/portfolio/olva-by-blue-by-enzoani Read More on SMP: http://www.stylemepretty.com/california-weddings/santa-barbara/2012/06/12/santa-barbara-wedding-at-the-canary-hotel-by-michael-anna-costa/
- Beautiful arrangement of taffeta iris, forest green and turquoise and royal blue hackle feathers and long stripped black feathers, is mounted on royal blue mini top felt hat. Royal blue color fine net veil is attached to the front. The veil can be dropped and cover your eyes in quite a flirty way, or it may be lifted. Deep purple silk irises makes this headpiece so sexy. The hat is almost weightless and very steady on your head, since it is kept by two secure alligator clips. It matches green, purple, forest green or black dress. Unique!!!!! I am offering the same arrangement on a black, purple, red, white or pink mini hats. I can also make int on a headband instead of clips.
- The perfect clutch bag for traveling and spending the day at the beach. Cant you just feel that sea breeze and smell the fresh salt air with this inspirational zipper pouch that has an original photo of the famous Jersey Shore? I spent many a wonderful summers day down the shore and took this photo before Sandy, at Seaside Park. Keep your makeup, iPad or other treasures free from sand and carry them in style with this zip clutch bag. Maybe you can even sneak in some salt water taffy! Crafted with 100% poly-poplin fabric, it is double stitched at the seams for extra durability and includes a durable metal zipper for securing your valuables. Available in two sizes: large: 12.5 inches by 8.5 inches medium: 9.5 inches by 6 inches CARE INSTRUCTIONS Spot clean or dry clean only.
- Ruffled – photo by Monika Gauthier Photography http://ruffledblog.com/earthy-industrial-bohemian-wedding-inspiration
- Hotel Derek and River Oaks Baptist Church Wedding Photography – Cozeta + Troy
- Baby nooks in a nest wall art, with an inspirational quote: Nothing endures but change. This inspirational photo print will enhance your home decor in any room of your choice. I found this nest of baby nooks on the side of the lake at the park. I thought the quote about change was applicable since they change their appearance so drastically when they grow up. My photo art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All prints include a 1 white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired. Giclée Fine Art Prints retain tonality and hue on archival paper that ensures longevity. Masks, effects and vignette options add distinction and definition. Available in two sizes: 12 X 9 inches or 16 X 12 inches. Please remember that colors may vary due to your monitor settings. The frame is for display purpose only and is NOT included in your purchase. You will receive one fine art print for each purchase. Please note that the resolution has been reduced for web viewing purposes. Your purchased print will be a high resolution copy. Any watermarks you might see on screen will not be on your image. All prints will be packaged in an acid-free, protective sleeve in a stay flat cardboard envelope or a postal tube. Your order will ship from the professional photographic print lab that I am partnered with which is closest to you, either USA, UK or Canada. All images shown in this shop are copyrighted under US and International copyright law to Judi Saunders and may not be used without permission. Please contact me if you wish to license an image for commercial use.
- the london edition hotel – london – ian schrager + yabu pushelberg – 1835 – 2013 – photo © richard powers
- Incredible red rose centerpiece for glamorous wedding at Hotel Bel Air, planning by Mindy Weiss, photos by Joy Marie Photography | junebugweddings.com
- Two of my works in a room of nice Room Mate Giulia Hotel by Patricia Urquiola [Milan, 2016]
- Armchairs by Jeffrey Bernett and Nicholas Dodziuk face each other in a meeting room. Photography by Eric Laignel.
- ♡This is breathtaking! Wedding decor by @lidseventhouse. Photography by @andrew_bayda weddingsonpoint
- Elegant wedding venue reception | Photography © Ian Holmes on French Wedding Style Blog with styling by Fête in France