Photo via: media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Another monochromatic Monday at The Plaza Hotel! White Campanula, Amaryllis, and Chinches are accented with hybrid Hydrangeas and Typha (Cattails) to make this weeks beautiful lobby arrangement.
- Luxury Accommodations..Located in the heart of South Africa in the middle of the stunning Madikwe Game Reserve, Madikwe Safari Lodge was built to blend with the natural landscape, http://www.madikwesafarilodge.co.za/default.asp
- Inside Weddings Spring 2017 issue gorgeous wedding ceremony with lots of flowers at The Plaza hotel New York City
- The Myer marquee was transformed into a world of wonderful for 2014’s Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival.
- TemptationTuesday Week 4 tip- Bringing this weeks metallic color scheme into your seating arrangements is genius! Check the photo out at Wedding Magazine.
- This white vase display, made with 14 premium quality stems of cymbidium orchids, is ideal for decorating your home or for hotel foyers and reception areas. The real touch flowers come fully assembled in a clear glass vase. Pure white floral arrangement ideal for any colour scheme.
- hotel lobby (3) IMPOSING HOTEL LOBBIES. PALACE, PLAZA OR PULLMAN
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- The industrial character of this 19th-century whiskey factory in Philadelphia was retained during its conversion into a restaurant and boutique hotel.
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.
- Hotel Plaza Athénée by Journey into la Ville Lumiere