Photo via: jetsetter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dora Woodrum Fine Art
- Eaton Fine Art- Cosmopolitan LV public space
- Receive promotions and discounts on all my photo art prints and my other products sold on Fine Art America. Just sign up for my monthly news letter and keep an eye on your in-box for your savings! Subscribe here: http://judi-saunders.pixels.com/subscribewebsiteemaillist.html
- Home decor fine art Framed Photo Print with green colors, featuring the photo Mushroom Upclose. An idea of what it could look like on your wall.
- Sunken dining area in a pool by the sea. Pinned to Garden Design – Outdoor Living by Darin Bradbury.
- In love with this table decor! I think Ive finally found what I want to do on my dining room table! At least when its not the holidays… 😉
- Tropical plant placed next to window in the dining room
- This is what happens when your husband LOVES the glass and brass chandelier over your dining table. You decorate it any which way you can for every season. In t…
- Dry Sage 2142-40 by Benjamin Moore – the light green suggested by our decorator. For the dining room –
- I like to throw a bunch of seasonal books on the little table where the Happy Buddy eats. Then, while we’re dining, I will read to him. Quite honestly, this is the only place I can read to him because the table is the only place he is still for longer than a second. Usually …
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.