Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY 4th of July Decorations – so many awesome things to make for your Independence Day decor.
- 4th of July Mantel Decor
- 10 Unbelievably Creative Centerpiece Ideas: A mirrored runner or vase can offer just the right amount of sparkle to your reception table.
- Apothecary jars are one of the most quaint and popular pieces of home decor. You can use them year-round for all seasons and create something special by just filling them up with fun, creative ideas. Of course, you can also use them to organize almost any room of the house. But what can you fill them with? Lets take a look at some unique, stylish ideas!
- Master Bedroom Décor – I like the mix of grey and white. The rug and bedspread are cute
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.
- Crosshatch Cone Gold Decanter | Set the modern table with a decanter in a geometric shape. The chic detailing of the vintage-inspired crosshatch pattern makes this an elegant barware staple.
- Precious Metals on the Grapevine Grapevine steps forward with a new range that makes it even more eclectic, from its finishes to its areas of use. Ever more versatile! Intense and really rather chic in copper, brass and carbon steel, easy to handle and suited to all settings, from crowded spaces to outdoors. A collection of table bases from Billiani with unmistakable design, already very popular in its wooden versions and now able to slot into even more complex installations and offer coo…
- Unbelievable nook or corner getaway. The arched window makes me think of a hobbit home, but the light wood interior and minimalist decor make me think scandinavian. Stunning space.
- Beautiful arrangement of taffeta iris, forest green and turquoise and royal blue hackle feathers and long stripped black feathers, is mounted on royal blue mini top felt hat. Royal blue color fine net veil is attached to the front. The veil can be dropped and cover your eyes in quite a flirty way, or it may be lifted. Deep purple silk irises makes this headpiece so sexy. The hat is almost weightless and very steady on your head, since it is kept by two secure alligator clips. It matches green, purple, forest green or black dress. Unique!!!!! I am offering the same arrangement on a black, purple, red, white or pink mini hats. I can also make int on a headband instead of clips.
- American Flag Sailboat for Decor: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/06/americana-decor-nautical-coastal-theme.html
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.