Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Slightly more than 20 years after Generator Hostels was founded, a 10th location has opened its doors – hot on the heels of London, Venice, Paris, Hamburg, Rome, Berlin, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Dublin.
- Balthazar Champagne Bar by SPACE Copenhagen | The feature ceiling is so effective in this design, the space now appears to be bigger through such a simple idea.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Design Hotels 2014 9 Hotel SP34, Copenhagen Love the two tone wall detail here.
- Lookbook Design Hostel upholstered poof
- Located on a narrow cobblestone street, a short stroll from the city’s Latin Quarter, Paris’ hip Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche is a cross between a Berlin loft and a Copenhagen concept store. Designed by fashion journalist Vanessa Scoffier, contemporary 1950s Danish consoles and vintage fabrics sit with rattan furniture, leafy print wallpaper and decorative pineapples.
- Emanuel Hostel in Split, Croatia, with colourful bunk bed booths and graphics on walls by Lana Vitas Gruić and Toni Radan.
- Siam Mitr Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand – Booking.com
- 10 hip hostels around the world: Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Berlin, Copenhagen, L.A., Lisbon, NYC, Prague, Split
- Moooi chandelier, reclaimed wood planks, Tom Dixon slab chairs, Dinesen Douglas floor. Restaurant Radio, Copenhagen. allgoodthings danish spotted by @missdesignsays
- Palæo, Denmark
- Sunken dining area in a pool by the sea. Pinned to Garden Design – Outdoor Living by Darin Bradbury.