Photo via: designaddicts.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Giant Steps / Bergman & Co
- Steps to the beach… Art stair. I think I would probably trip on these steps, but they are beautiful!
- Areias do Seixo Hotel in Portugal; all the bedrooms are diferent styles; love that giant tassel and the greige gauzy bed canopy
- Software developer company Giant Pixel’s new office makes a coded reference to the trilogy’s opening sequence.
- Love the giant flower mural! Gives me a lot of ideas.
- DIY Giant Ornament Balloons
- Weve all got a few extra frames hiding somewhere around the house. Heres a DIY serving tray from our Home Maker Sallie Dale that will put them to good use for your next get-together. Whether youre an expert of a first-timer, its easy. Just remove the backing, flip, mark where your handles will go, and pre-drill their holes. Screw in handles, customize with your choice of patterns, glue everything into place and youre ready to serve your guests something picture perfect! Click for the steps.
- If you consider yourself to be a person of modern taste, you’ll love the contemporary style. If you’re looking to redo your living room in this style, follow these 2 simple steps for style success: 1) Look for furniture pieces that feature streamlined designs with little touches of funk. Pieces like the tufted Athena living room collection, as seen above, best describe this. 2) Throw in some décor and accents like bright or neon pieces, or contemporary art to complete the look.
- The half-life of love is forever. pisces girl / engineer / passionate about coffee, education, & stationery
- ME Hotel / Foster and Partners
- Emily Ws Birthday / Garden – Photo Gallery at Catch My Party
- Living Room Inspiration / Inspiration Salon