Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Antique Door Bell. Floral Design Mechanical Door Bell In Solid Brass
- Rustic Wedding Menu – Simple, Rustic Floral Wedding Reception Dinner Menu – Stylish, Rustic, Chic This listing is for: FIFTY (50) Wedding Menus
- Floral arrangement
- Wedding Ceremony: Floral Lace Sashes at Inglewood House Alloa by Eze Events. vintage wedding ezeevents weddingtrends
- Bathurst – Table Artificial Purple Tipped Fresh Touch Gerbera and White Vase Floral Arrangement
- Gorgeous Christmas Floral Arrangements
- Every festive table needs a centerpiece, and a wedding table is no exception. If you are planning a winter wedding, what centerpiece would you choose? Yes, classical floral centerpieces are a great idea – white or red…
- High quality, realistic, artificial/silk floral, pink and white stargazer lily, rose, calla lily, and delphinium cascade style bridal bouquet by Something Floral/Something Spectacular.
- Confetti Bucket Petals Rustic Woodland Floral Wedding http://kellyjphotography.co.uk/
- A Taste for the Tropical: Harvey Designs, Event and Floral Design, Savannah Geogia
- Ovando Floral and Event Design – NYC