Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- strong materials, clean lines. for the area behind the desk, it may work to stagger something like the lattice w/ the stone in order to create side entrances to the concierge/security storage area w/o the visitor getting a direct view into that back room.
- Beautiful arrangement of taffeta iris, forest green and turquoise and royal blue hackle feathers and long stripped black feathers, is mounted on royal blue mini top felt hat. Royal blue color fine net veil is attached to the front. The veil can be dropped and cover your eyes in quite a flirty way, or it may be lifted. Deep purple silk irises makes this headpiece so sexy. The hat is almost weightless and very steady on your head, since it is kept by two secure alligator clips. It matches green, purple, forest green or black dress. Unique!!!!! I am offering the same arrangement on a black, purple, red, white or pink mini hats. I can also make int on a headband instead of clips.
- Create a traditional, sophisticated scheme in your living room with a grown-up shade of purple. Set it against a grey backdrop so the daring palette breathes life into a neutral scheme. Full-length curtains add a luxurious touch and keep the room nice and warm. An L-shaped seating arrangement is perfect for an open-plan space.
- purple royalty reception wedding flowers, wedding decor, wedding flower centerpiece, wedding flower arrangement, add pic source on comment and we will update it. www.myfloweraffair.com can create this beautiful wedding flower look.
- Our classic Chesterfield in bluevelvet … Beautiful details, lines + comfort. handcrafted furniture furnituredesign interiorinspo interiordesign aqua teal turquoise aquamarine velvet cococohome comfortablecouch tufted tuftlove tuftedsofa
- Condé Nast Traveler readers rank the best cruise lines in the world, including large ships, midsize-ships, small ships, and river cruising vessels.
- Hydrangea-and-Succulent-Centerpiece- hydrangea comes in purple and green and its big and poofy so a lot can go a long way. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- The Grumpy owl is an art print of my Original watercolor painting. The Original was sold. A lovely gift for nature and wild life lovers. This is a limited edition of 50. * watermark will not appear on the painting * mat and frames are not included Available in the sizes below – please pick the size from the drop window on the right: 5 X 7 inch = 12.7 X 17.8 cm 4 X 6 inch = 10.2 X 15.2 cm A5 5.8 X 8.3 inch = 14.8 X 21 cm 8 X 10 inch = 20.3 X 25.4 cm A4 8.3 X11.7 inc = 21 X29.7 cm 11 X14 inch = 28 X X35.5 cm A3 11.7 X 16.5 inch = 29.7 X42 cm Colors:Brown, Beige , Rust green and grey Position: vertical – portrait Shipping: I ship a day till 3 days after getting payment notification from Pay Pal. Shipping is by Register air mail. Its usually takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive to the USA (Europe about 2 weeks). It will be packed with protective Sleeve and a sturdy backing to keep it safe. * expediate shipping look at this listing and add one that suits you to the cart: https://www.etsy.com/listing/172019324/express-ems-shipping?ref=shop_home_active_1 https://www.etsy.com/listing/176481604/priority-mail-express-shipping-for?ref=shop_home_active_2 Printed on Epson Stylus Pro 3880 with Ultra chrome K3 pigments, Colors are beautiful and vivid. Paper – Canson Arches Aquarell Rag 240gsm with subtle texture that retains the look of the original watercolor. I try my best that the photos presented here will reflect the actual print colors, but there are always differences in colors between monitors. Your feedback is important to me; dont hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Thanks for visiting Yael Berger The Joy of color
- An autumn, rustic style, realistic silk/artificial bridal bouquet for a rustic/vintage style barn wedding in Illinois. Featured roses, garden roses, spray roses, dahlias, zinnias, asparagus fern, and natural, dried pods in shades of peach, apricot, ivory, cream, rust, burnt orange, and green. Designed by Something Floral / Something Spectacular, Warren, MI. Photo: David Grelck.
- This white vase display, made with 14 premium quality stems of cymbidium orchids, is ideal for decorating your home or for hotel foyers and reception areas. The real touch flowers come fully assembled in a clear glass vase. Pure white floral arrangement ideal for any colour scheme.
- Inspiring Examples Of Minimal Interior Design 2 – UltraLinx
- The Dark Dreams collection includes serene and dreamy colors like teal, charcoal, and eggplant that are meant to evoke a mystical atmosphere. In a bedroom, the colors help create a relaxing feel when mixed with white trim, richly patterned textiles, and metallic gold accessories.