Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Organized craft room and workspace // A home tour of @thecraftedlifes Philly apartment (bedroom + office)
- Precious Metals on the Grapevine Grapevine steps forward with a new range that makes it even more eclectic, from its finishes to its areas of use. Ever more versatile! Intense and really rather chic in copper, brass and carbon steel, easy to handle and suited to all settings, from crowded spaces to outdoors. A collection of table bases from Billiani with unmistakable design, already very popular in its wooden versions and now able to slot into even more complex installations and offer coo…
- Hotel Henriette in Paris, a vintage leather gym mat as a headboard (I might go for a beautiful old rag rug instead)
- 7 Cluster CUSTOM Chandelier Pendant Lighting von HangoutLighting choose wire, bulb, color,….
- Dusty Miller Centerpiece in a Copper Bowl | The Lacquerie | See More: http://heyweddinglady.com/dusk-and-copper-modern-metallic-wedding-inspiration/
- Master Bathroom Renovation- How to achieve a farmhouse style bathroom- farmhouse style- bathroom- remodeled bathroom- farmhouse bathroom- cement tile- copper accents- farmhouse style- bathroom update- bathroom reveal- bath
- Inside this new restaurant in London is a copper lovers delight
- These menus on copper clipboards are hung on a copper pipe attached to the wall of a restaurant in Valencia.
- Beautiful bedroom features a gray wingback bed with silver nailhead trim dressed in soft white …
- Only the most beautiul, rustic, luxurious bunk room bedroom with Pendleton blanket curtains and sheepskins at a vacation house in Aspen featured in AD, with interior design by Bonesteel Trout Hall
- The Dark Dreams collection includes serene and dreamy colors like teal, charcoal, and eggplant that are meant to evoke a mystical atmosphere. In a bedroom, the colors help create a relaxing feel when mixed with white trim, richly patterned textiles, and metallic gold accessories.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.