Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Worlds Most Amazing Hotel Bathrooms – Kangaroo Island, Australia. This will be is my house!
- Denise Sakaki with some salivating insider tips to finding truly great food on Hawaiis Big Island.
- Above is a Finshed ceiling project using 2409 Tin Ceiling Tile, Classic English Garden with Coral Reef Finish
- The Atlantis Paradise Island Resort – Bahamas
- Propeller Island Hotel room – padded cell
- Contemporary design mixed with Beijings grandeur – Greater Venues- love the pockets on the back wall and the beautiful stone island
- Villa La Samanna Villas – St. Martin Island Villa
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Designer Tamara Kaye-Honey’s Guide to Sydney, Australia | Rue
- In Melbourne, Australia, you can live a theatrical and voyeuristic experience, in The Prahran Hotel, a small city pub turned into a hotel by Techné Architects.
- The Prahran Hotel, Melbourne, Australia
- The Potting Shed in Alexandria, Australia