Photo via: somethingspectacular.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Blue, pink, hot pink, and peach cascent (half cascade, half crescent) bridal bouquet by Something Floral / Something Spectacular, Warren, MI, featuring roses, garden roses, spray roses, and delphinium. bridal wedding bouquet trailing cascade flowers floral
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- An autumn, rustic style, realistic silk/artificial bridal bouquet for a rustic/vintage style barn wedding in Illinois. Featured roses, garden roses, spray roses, dahlias, zinnias, asparagus fern, and natural, dried pods in shades of peach, apricot, ivory, cream, rust, burnt orange, and green. Designed by Something Floral / Something Spectacular, Warren, MI. Photo: David Grelck.
- White and silver wrist corsage featuring white spray roses and silver satin ribbon. Designed by: Something Spectacular/Something Floral, Warren, MI. white silver grey wrist corsage wedding prom homecoming rose roses
- This beautiful customized 19 floral letter or number is perfect for a bridal shower, wedding decor, baby shower, nursery decor, personalized gift, birthday party, photo shoot prop, or sorority event! You can customize whatever color or flower theme youd like and Ill make your vision come to life! I personally handpick and order each silk flower to cater to your request. I mix in high quality faux succulents and greenery to give the letter a lush, natural, boho feeling. The base of the letter…
- This white vase display, made with 14 premium quality stems of cymbidium orchids, is ideal for decorating your home or for hotel foyers and reception areas. The real touch flowers come fully assembled in a clear glass vase. Pure white floral arrangement ideal for any colour scheme.
- The Citizen Hotel Sacramento, Ca Wedding “Bendel Botanical” Bridal Bouquet of French anemone, Sahara roses, freesia, hydrangea, sweet pea, and hanging amarathus.
- GOLD Throw Pillow by Monika Strigel. Worldwide shipping available at Society6.com. Just one of millions of high quality products available.
- Are you in search of the best fashion haven? Shop The Pink Lily Online Boutique today to stock your wardrobe with this seasons cutest fashion finds.
- This weeks lobby flower display. White hydrangea, white calla lilies and green bells of Ireland mixed with birch
- This bouquet and bridal bouquet photo charms are pure perfection!
- The famous pink Gallery restaurant at sketch in London. Beautiful pink interior design with rose gold finishes. Luxury restaurant design featured on www.martynwhitedesigns.com