Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tai Ping – Mandarin Oriental Barcelona with Patricia Urquiola Tai Ping – Hong Kong – Paris – New York – Tapis – 1956 – Décoration – Intérieur – Ambiance – Allée – Passerelle – Design – Bois – Bleu – Marron – APR
- Design Hotels 2014 9 Hotel SP34, Copenhagen Love the two tone wall detail here.
- Design Detail – The headboards in this hotel suite are visually extended up the wall and across the ceiling
- For this new hotel in Nanjing, China, San Francisco-based design firm BAMO created a luxury experience worthy of the international traveler with rich detail, rooms that have a residential feel, and subtle nods to the local culture.
- Malaysia hotel interior characterised by stylish, sophisticated and creative interior decoration and design. Modern, contemporary Reception area.
- Sophisticated, glamorous interior design and decoration of a boutique hotel in Johannesburg. Lounge area with colourful upholstery and creative accessories.
- Navy PIR hotel door decoration- A tradition for the graduates families is to decorate their hotel door with posters etc. We decided on a few smaller ones so they are easier to travel with. Largest is foam core the size of a typical poster board.
- Sophisticated, glamorous interior design and decoration of a boutique hotel in Johannesburg. Dining area with stylish silk curtains,grand piano and black and white upholstered dining chairs.
- Sophisticated, glamorous interior design and decoration of a boutique hotel in Johannesburg. Dining area with stylish silk curtains, crisp table linen and sumptuously upholstered chairs.
- Located on a narrow cobblestone street, a short stroll from the city’s Latin Quarter, Paris’ hip Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche is a cross between a Berlin loft and a Copenhagen concept store. Designed by fashion journalist Vanessa Scoffier, contemporary 1950s Danish consoles and vintage fabrics sit with rattan furniture, leafy print wallpaper and decorative pineapples.
- C.O.Q Hotel Paris
- Hotel Paradis Paris – Design Dorothee Meilichzon – Wallpaper! Pattern!