Photo via: jdvhotels.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A perfect window seat at Hotel Rex, looking out towards Sutter Street near Union Square.
- Travel with a literary flair at San Franciscos boutique Hotel Rex.
- Book a summer stay at Hotel Rex and delicious local Bay Area beers will welcome you to your room.
- Located on a narrow cobblestone street, a short stroll from the city’s Latin Quarter, Paris’ hip Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche is a cross between a Berlin loft and a Copenhagen concept store. Designed by fashion journalist Vanessa Scoffier, contemporary 1950s Danish consoles and vintage fabrics sit with rattan furniture, leafy print wallpaper and decorative pineapples.
- Plants // Cactus. Available at Trendy Bucks on Main Street in Vancouver
- 10 Unique Coffee Shops In Asia / JJA/Bespoke Architecture designed Elephant Grounds, a coffee shop in Hong Kong that emphasizes indoor-outdoor engagement thanks to its design that opens out onto the street to encourage interaction between the people in the coffee shop and the people on the street.
- Crosby Street Hotel, New York. I very much need this table.
- As we have seen time and time again, beautiful spaces arent the spaces with the most expensive materials (though certainly, they dont hurt). Anyone can have a beautiful home on a budget if you get creative with the most affordable materials — using them in new ways, bold ways or just keeping them simple and modern
- 5,988 Likes, 96 Comments – Tarina Lyell (@oh.eight.oh.nine) on Instagram: “Happy Friday everyone. Ive uploaded this photo before but I get a lot of questions regarding 👆🏻👆🏻…”
- Gorgeous mansion on the western edge of the Parc Monceau, Paris. Photo by Paul Ashton LuxuryHouses
- We used card stock and dowels to create our Disney photo booth props. These props were inspired by Nemo and Dory from Finding Nemo. For more information on our DisneySide party please visit www.TheDisneyKids.com ©TheDisneyKids
- We might have played hooky from school the other day because Olivia loves helping with photo shoots and didnt want to miss☺️. She was just 18 months when we were running around together in Hong Kong trying to create my textile line. She has been my sidekick along this journey from Dubai to Philly to Portland. This business was developed with her on my lap and I cant help but love that she loves it! cwdportfolio familybiz