Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The perfect clutch bag for traveling and spending the day at the beach. Cant you just feel that sea breeze and smell the fresh salt air with this inspirational zipper pouch that has an original photo of the famous Jersey Shore? I spent many a wonderful summers day down the shore and took this photo before Sandy, at Seaside Park. Keep your makeup, iPad or other treasures free from sand and carry them in style with this zip clutch bag. Maybe you can even sneak in some salt water taffy! Crafted with 100% poly-poplin fabric, it is double stitched at the seams for extra durability and includes a durable metal zipper for securing your valuables. Available in two sizes: large: 12.5 inches by 8.5 inches medium: 9.5 inches by 6 inches CARE INSTRUCTIONS Spot clean or dry clean only.
- t looks like a metal surround. We are looking for a FP surround and our designer gave us info on the metal but I cant find the details. Look under Ion at Ann Sacks.
- We might have played hooky from school the other day because Olivia loves helping with photo shoots and didnt want to miss☺️. She was just 18 months when we were running around together in Hong Kong trying to create my textile line. She has been my sidekick along this journey from Dubai to Philly to Portland. This business was developed with her on my lap and I cant help but love that she loves it! cwdportfolio familybiz
- I would hazard a guess that the majority of us have introduced a little bit of Bohemian style into our homes without even realising it. Remember there are no new ideas, just reinvented ones – I am happy to say though that these are usually improved upon versions. The hippy days of the late 60s …
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- We love the idea of framing a key to your favorite hotel in a chic shadowbox. Cant wait to visit The Spectator Hotel, that is opening soon in Charleston.
- The name Marcel Wanders cant definitely be unrecognized in the interior design industry. Take a look at the designers best projects!
- Can’t make it to the coast this summer? Don’t worry. Whether you are a surfer, a sailor or just a landlocked person craving for the peace and serenity of the deep; her
- Adding plants to your living space is more than enough to take it aesthetically to the next level, but if youre really going for a vibe, then up the decor even more with colorful patterns and rich textiles. Found here.
- Lamps even at discount stores such as Home Goods can cost a pretty penny! Here are 22 DIY Lamp Revamps for you to enjoy and be inspired!
- Aveda hotel toiletries – all hotels should have these, even the crappy ones… lol
- Select a corner of your house lawn and construct a sheltered place with pallets. Chairs, tables, sofas can be placed beneath it. During hours of daylight, it will prevent you from sunlight and darkness of night can also be endowed under it. The place can then be used as a study room or even a dining room. The usage of pallets makes the place antique and attracts the visitors.