Photo via: deringhall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- 25hrs Bikini Hotel Berlin I like the use of small walls to separate the space
- Decoration for the Baseball or Softball Fan! Beautifully Crafted in Solid Wood, Black Board and Yellow Softballs! It features the quote Live will always throw curves, just keep fouling them off. The right pitch will come, and when it does, be prepared to run the bases. The Flower is created using real yellow softballs and twine as the flower stem. Measures, 10x 20approx., and has a saw tooth hanger in the back for hanging in your wall or special space. ***Number and Name can be added, please use this link for customization: https://www.etsy.com/listing/289406941/ I love to make custom orders, please contact me if you have a special request, Thank you! For indoor use only ORIGINAL DESIGN BY NARSCH
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- If I could paint well I would so do this (DIY). Maybe Kaylee Case will see this pin and make me one for Chritmas!?! wall art – Bouclair Home
- Home decor fine art Framed Photo Print with green colors, featuring the photo Mushroom Upclose. An idea of what it could look like on your wall.
- Or branches with lights. | 21 Ways To Decorate A Small Space For The Holidays
- Adding plants to your living space is more than enough to take it aesthetically to the next level, but if youre really going for a vibe, then up the decor even more with colorful patterns and rich textiles. Found here.
- i love this set up and i will show you where i think it could go (involves moving a window – but basically between kitchen and breakfast room in one of those nooks)
- I would actually do this as a Christmas decor since I love birds but you could also do it as a cute idea for Ceremony site or to frame the sweetheart table
- Beach Living can be accomplished anywhere! Bring that coastal vibe into your home with this Starfish decoration. This beach decor is a great addition to your tropical decor. An amazing nautical sign for your beach decor. The size is roughly 24 x 43 x 2 Please message me if you would like this piece in another color or size. This wall art is made from reclaimed pallet wood. The years of weather and miles of wear creates a rustic look that simply can not be artificially created. Splits, cracks and nail holes build character. This item has already been sold. Your purchase will be a very similar product. Reclaimed wood provides a unique appearance. Each item is a one of a kind. While custom orders will be very similar to the item shown, some differences may be noticeable. This item is shipped complete and with necessary mounting hardware. If you would like this piece in another size or color please message me! Check out the rest of the shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodburyCreek?ref=search_shop_redirect 123178
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. See which colors and size are right for your space! bathroomideas