Photo via: cupofjo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- IKEA – MONGSTAD, Mirror, , Full-length mirror.Can be hung horizontally or vertically.Mounting fixtures are included to prevent the mirror from sliding on the floor
- These 16 chic-to-death IKEA hacks will make your home look expensive. Scroll through to get look yourself!
- Ikea paper display
- IKEA – BRIMNES, Headboard with storage compartment, Full/Double , Perfect for things you want to reach from your bed.One shelf is adjustable to 3 different positions.The top shelf has holes for cords to lamps or chargers.
- This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bed Bath & Beyond for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. Well… have you finished all your Thanksgiving leftovers? Our Thanksgiving was a great time with family and having some much needed rest and relaxation in the days following. Now that we’ve hit December …
- I am going to do this. instead have a dressing form mannequin. Then buy a cutout butterflies and glue on some sort of cone form as the head. For a spring to mothers day window display!
- The hotter days of summer ask for long days at the pool and what’s better than luxury pools to keep you refreshed all day?
- pot of gold rainbow St. Pattys Day preschool activity hand project
- Be warned, these man cave ideas might have you staying in your favorite room the whole day. Grab a beer and check out which DIYs to cross off your list.
- Our 10.5m x 15m Beige Stretch Tent set up at Castlemartyr for a Second Day BBQ For more information follow this link http://www.outdoorweddingcompany.ie/contact/ outdoorwedding weddingdecor weddinginspiration
- Now that the suns out, brunch season is upon us and theres nothing better than enjoying the first meal of the day in a chic garden.