Photo via: insideweddings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cowork|rs is a New York City-based coworking space that allows entrepreneurs and startups to work in a modern office environment. Cowork|rs operates three floors of the building located in Manhattan’s Flatiron neighborhood, each with conference rooms, phone booths, kitchen, and sitting areas. The workspace basically offers all amenities needed such as high-speed internet, printer, scanner, mail service, and … Continue reading Inside Cowork|rs’ New York City Coworking Space →
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Beach wedding ceremony at Riu Palace Mexico – Playa del Carmen, Mexico – Weddings By RIU
- My 33 favorite places to eat, drink, and have a laugh in New York City. Youll find me at any one of them.
- Brides: A Black-Tie Wedding in New York City! Cute
- Montreal is a wonderful vacation destination. A 6-hour drive from New York City, yet it feels an ocean apart. With bustling nightlife and an impressive restaurant scene, the city is truly a great vacation spot. And if youre planning the perfect luxurious weekend getaway, look no further than the Ritz-Carlton Montreal.
- 2011 Capital Hotel Christmas tree – Because our wedding is so close to Christmas, you can look forward to gazing in awe of these gorgeous decorations during your stay at the hotel over the wedding weekend! Maybe even a Santa sighting…
- Wedding weddings article blog photographer Kate Greg day photography Paul Gapper photography Theobalds Park hotel ceremony pictures bride groom
- Vintage Glam Wedding at The Citizen Hotel, Sacramento, Ca. Bouquets consisting of sparkling brooches, pearl flowers, sola flowers, roses, dusty miller, and seeded eucalyptus.
- I am currently on a new personal mission to get out and explore more of this amazing city that we live in, it seems to be the perfect way to immerse myself in design, art, photography and interior styling to share with you, not to mention finding some pretty funky spaces. Today Im at the ne
- Auckland Pullman Auckland New Zealand, Pacific Ocean and Australia Pullman Auckland is conveniently located in the popular Auckland City Center area. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Pullman Auckland. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, …
- The Chatwal New York, New York City, New York ART DECO STYLE