Photo via: behance.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am currently on a new personal mission to get out and explore more of this amazing city that we live in, it seems to be the perfect way to immerse myself in design, art, photography and interior styling to share with you, not to mention finding some pretty funky spaces. Today Im at the ne
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Appetizing Design: New and Noteworthy NYC Restaurants | Urbo in Midtown by Savelii Archipenko and Hecho. cafe
- Macalister Mansion designed by Ministry of Design
- Scales designed by Alberto Sánchez of MUT Design for HARMONY by Peronda
- Aesop store in Stuttgart. Designed by Munich-based architecture group Einszu33.//www.bedreakustik.dk Dedicated to deliver superior interior acoustic experience.pinofthedayinterior scandinavian designarchitectureluxuryblackbedreakustik//
- The cafe at Terrain at Westport. design
- Owned by the Florentine fashion label Ferragamo and designed to a mid-century vintage specs, the Continentale hotel in Florence evokes the optimistic Dolce Vita spirit of the fifties and sixties. rooftop Italy travelplusstyle
- Wood Warmth is a private residence located in La Cerdanya, Catalonia, Spain. It was designed by Dom Arquitectura. Wood Warmth by Dom Arquitectura: “The project is located in a small village in La Cerdanya. Located on the north valley side and facing south, the dense rural core is formed by about 20 houses, is surrounded by fields and meadows where agriculture and farming are the main activities. Breathtaking views of..
- Award winning Luxury Penthouse design by Staffan Tollgard London!! Interior design ideas Best interior designers Modern Living Room Ideas homedecorideas modernlivingroomdesign luxuryinteriordesign Find more in: https://www.brabbu.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/
- Where the Elephants Roam: Sandibe Safari Lodge by Fox Browne and Michaelis Boyd | Projects | Interior Design
- By Yale Studio, Color Blocking, Interior Design, Architecture, Color, Inspiration, Design, http://h-a-l-e.com