Photo via: delphiglass.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- ISSUU – Laura Ashley Home Autumn Winter 2013 by Laura Ashley Middle East
- The Grand Budapest Hotel – a film by Wes Anderson
- Generator hostel by The Design Agency, Copenhagen – Denmark
- 325 Likes, 26 Comments – CITRINELIVING BY TAMARA ANKA (@citrineliving) on Instagram: “Sharing this gorgeous dining room for some Friday night inspiration from @blackbanddesign – you…”
- Sunken dining area in a pool by the sea. Pinned to Garden Design – Outdoor Living by Darin Bradbury.
- Canvas Prints from Abstract Digital Art – Daydreams 1 by Bonnie Bruno
- Classic style chandelier – COLOGNE – by Josef Hoffmann – J. & L. LOBMEYR. 1914
- OBO Salon by Jonathan&George Mobile – One&Only Palmilla, Los Cabos
- Beach wedding ceremony at Riu Palace Mexico – Playa del Carmen, Mexico – Weddings By RIU
- Ruffled – photo by Monika Gauthier Photography http://ruffledblog.com/earthy-industrial-bohemian-wedding-inspiration
- The Whitby Hotel by Kit Kemp – Firmdale Hotels