Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- I would actually do this as a Christmas decor since I love birds but you could also do it as a cute idea for Ceremony site or to frame the sweetheart table
- Hotels with adventurous spirits lead the way: 1. Firm: Team Bldg Project: Hotel Wind Site: Xiamen, China Standout: Flowing through …
- Sunken Garden at The Butchart Gardens, a National Historic Site of Canada…
- Okay, so technically, you could accuse me of writing another post about Colour Drenching not long after the last one, and I did mention th…
- Another good alternative for studio apartments needing a room divider! Bookshelves and curtains work wonderfully! Maybe both
- Another GREAT snack idea for faculty meetings!
- Another great DIY on the cheap: Dollar Store Fall Decorations. Another one that can be changed to red/green for Christmas!!! Love!
- Another monochromatic Monday at The Plaza Hotel! White Campanula, Amaryllis, and Chinches are accented with hybrid Hydrangeas and Typha (Cattails) to make this weeks beautiful lobby arrangement.
- Love one another – wood sign by Aimee Weaver Designs, made from reclaimed barn wood, scripture sign
- Everybody wants to have a beautiful home. They spend a lot of time designing and decorating their home. But there’s also another part of the home that need
- The Christmas season is right around the corner……it’s time to start your handmade holiday decorations. Check out these 45 easy and budget-friendly DIY Christmas decorations to Make at the Last Minute and don’t waste another second! And you can also get inspired from our Top 36 Simple and Affordable DIY Christmas Decorations, Top 38 Easy and […]