Photo via: mechantdesign.blogspot.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Silverware Clock – Ive seen these for sale, but I wonder how tough it would be to DIY this…
- plaid wallpaper. totally 40s. this would be sweet in a library with huge, redwood bookshelves and deep mahogany floors and louis XIV style chairs
- Beach Living can be accomplished anywhere! Bring that coastal vibe into your home with this Starfish decoration. This beach decor is a great addition to your tropical decor. An amazing nautical sign for your beach decor. The size is roughly 24 x 43 x 2 Please message me if you would like this piece in another color or size. This wall art is made from reclaimed pallet wood. The years of weather and miles of wear creates a rustic look that simply can not be artificially created. Splits, cracks and nail holes build character. This item has already been sold. Your purchase will be a very similar product. Reclaimed wood provides a unique appearance. Each item is a one of a kind. While custom orders will be very similar to the item shown, some differences may be noticeable. This item is shipped complete and with necessary mounting hardware. If you would like this piece in another size or color please message me! Check out the rest of the shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodburyCreek?ref=search_shop_redirect 123178
- Glass Cylinders are filled with a beautiful display of Seashells, Coral and Starfish to make a stunning display. Gorgeous shells and coral are artfully arranged in tall glass cylinders. The cylinders are high quality, with thick sides. *PLEASE NOTE – Shipping Fee will be assessed when I have your zip code* You can purchase singly or as a set. Small Cylinder 8 high x 5 diameter Medium Cylinder 12 high x 5 diameter Large Cylinder 16 high x 5 diameter View the complete Seashell Collection here – https://www.etsy.com/shop/SeashellCollection?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav
- DIY ● Tutorial ● starfish salt dough garland, this would be so Mich cheaper, and we could put their initials in them!!! Man, genious right here!
- Winter Porch Arrangement, I have my in-laws milk can from their farm and this would be a great idea for it!
- This backlit wall panel reflects the strapwork on the sliding bathroom door. A programmable option would be such a cool addition to any home.
- How would you like to see 23 fun and creative porches all decked out for autumn? We are honored to be able to bring together 23 bloggers who are sharing their f…
- BEAUTIFUL…I like how interesting the glass and metal grates make this cabinet look.
- would love it, if it were on top of a building and you had the most wonderful view over the city and could still be surounded by plants. (dont what have to pay for the heating in winter )
- Slate + Amber. This trad pairing feels right at home in a townhouse library. Make it feel fresh by highlighting one of the hues in glass (such as the Sputnik-inspired light fixture, seen here) rather than paint or furnishings.