Photo via: vogue.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- Slightly more than 20 years after Generator Hostels was founded, a 10th location has opened its doors – hot on the heels of London, Venice, Paris, Hamburg, Rome, Berlin, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Dublin.
- The Grumpy owl is an art print of my Original watercolor painting. The Original was sold. A lovely gift for nature and wild life lovers. This is a limited edition of 50. * watermark will not appear on the painting * mat and frames are not included Available in the sizes below – please pick the size from the drop window on the right: 5 X 7 inch = 12.7 X 17.8 cm 4 X 6 inch = 10.2 X 15.2 cm A5 5.8 X 8.3 inch = 14.8 X 21 cm 8 X 10 inch = 20.3 X 25.4 cm A4 8.3 X11.7 inc = 21 X29.7 cm 11 X14 inch = 28 X X35.5 cm A3 11.7 X 16.5 inch = 29.7 X42 cm Colors:Brown, Beige , Rust green and grey Position: vertical – portrait Shipping: I ship a day till 3 days after getting payment notification from Pay Pal. Shipping is by Register air mail. Its usually takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive to the USA (Europe about 2 weeks). It will be packed with protective Sleeve and a sturdy backing to keep it safe. * expediate shipping look at this listing and add one that suits you to the cart: https://www.etsy.com/listing/172019324/express-ems-shipping?ref=shop_home_active_1 https://www.etsy.com/listing/176481604/priority-mail-express-shipping-for?ref=shop_home_active_2 Printed on Epson Stylus Pro 3880 with Ultra chrome K3 pigments, Colors are beautiful and vivid. Paper – Canson Arches Aquarell Rag 240gsm with subtle texture that retains the look of the original watercolor. I try my best that the photos presented here will reflect the actual print colors, but there are always differences in colors between monitors. Your feedback is important to me; dont hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Thanks for visiting Yael Berger The Joy of color
- Owned by the Florentine fashion label Ferragamo and designed to a mid-century vintage specs, the Continentale hotel in Florence evokes the optimistic Dolce Vita spirit of the fifties and sixties. rooftop Italy travelplusstyle
- 10 Unique Coffee Shops In Asia / JJA/Bespoke Architecture designed Elephant Grounds, a coffee shop in Hong Kong that emphasizes indoor-outdoor engagement thanks to its design that opens out onto the street to encourage interaction between the people in the coffee shop and the people on the street.
- 10 hip hostels around the world: Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Berlin, Copenhagen, L.A., Lisbon, NYC, Prague, Split
- Hotel Henriette in Paris, a vintage leather gym mat as a headboard (I might go for a beautiful old rag rug instead)
- The W Retreat Koh Samui Resort is a luxury island destination located in Maenam Beach in Southeast Asia. This contemporary styled getaway’s focal point revolves around the picturesque island scenery as gives ample opportunity to view the stellar crystalline ocean and island shoreline. Open rooms, floating lounges and infinity pools are just this icing on the cake to this state of the art venue. Glowing lights and modern design mixed with the beautiful and surreal landscape make the W Retreat .
- Wood Warmth is a private residence located in La Cerdanya, Catalonia, Spain. It was designed by Dom Arquitectura. Wood Warmth by Dom Arquitectura: “The project is located in a small village in La Cerdanya. Located on the north valley side and facing south, the dense rural core is formed by about 20 houses, is surrounded by fields and meadows where agriculture and farming are the main activities. Breathtaking views of..
- Brennan’s ~ This grande dame of the French Quarter just got a major face-lift with the help of AD100 designer Richard Keith Langham. The restaurant, always a brunch go-to, now features the celebrated cooking of noted chef Slade Rushing. 417 Royal Street
- Love the enclosed shower, but cute idea to add character (and natural light!) by adding a portal window (or another round, decorative window) between the shower and tub space traditional bathroom by JWT Associates