Photo via: lilyallsorts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Beautiful coastal vignette classic • casual • home: A Favorite Stop for Inspiration
- beverage center
- We love the idea of framing a key to your favorite hotel in a chic shadowbox. Cant wait to visit The Spectator Hotel, that is opening soon in Charleston.
- so if everyone found bottles we could possibly do this as a center piece? or table idea? lmk!
- Blooming Pumpkin from Southern Living. What a great idea. Rather have this than a pot.
- In this article we have collected 18 different DIY shabby chic decor ideas for those, who Love The Retro Style.
- A Hershey bar + crepe paper + googly eyes make one spooky looking movie treat – A DIY idea for movie snacks at a backyard movie event by Southern Outdoor Cinema.
- How to make your own Kitchen Tablet Holder. Love this DIY idea! Less than one fourth the cost of the one at Pottery Barn ! by Shanty-2-Chic
- I would actually do this as a Christmas decor since I love birds but you could also do it as a cute idea for Ceremony site or to frame the sweetheart table
- alicia | our vintage nest on Instagram: “Enjoying this summer evening watching our favorite family show, American Ninja Warrior! I love hearing our kids cheer on the competitors… Its so cute to hear them call them by name. This is widn… Thanks to the sweetest twins, Julie @juliesheartandhome and Jodie @jodiesdesignlife for asking! Wishing you all a good night! ovnhome http://liketk.it/2oBwQ @liketoknow.it liketkit ltkhome”
- Always wanted a spiral staircase in my dream house but this is just amazing! Definitely new dream house idea!