Photo via: decorfacil.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- The perfect clutch bag for traveling and spending the day at the beach. Cant you just feel that sea breeze and smell the fresh salt air with this inspirational zipper pouch that has an original photo of the famous Jersey Shore? I spent many a wonderful summers day down the shore and took this photo before Sandy, at Seaside Park. Keep your makeup, iPad or other treasures free from sand and carry them in style with this zip clutch bag. Maybe you can even sneak in some salt water taffy! Crafted with 100% poly-poplin fabric, it is double stitched at the seams for extra durability and includes a durable metal zipper for securing your valuables. Available in two sizes: large: 12.5 inches by 8.5 inches medium: 9.5 inches by 6 inches CARE INSTRUCTIONS Spot clean or dry clean only.
- In this article we have collected 18 different DIY shabby chic decor ideas for those, who Love The Retro Style.
- We might have played hooky from school the other day because Olivia loves helping with photo shoots and didnt want to miss☺️. She was just 18 months when we were running around together in Hong Kong trying to create my textile line. She has been my sidekick along this journey from Dubai to Philly to Portland. This business was developed with her on my lap and I cant help but love that she loves it! cwdportfolio familybiz
- i love this set up and i will show you where i think it could go (involves moving a window – but basically between kitchen and breakfast room in one of those nooks)
- We love the idea of framing a key to your favorite hotel in a chic shadowbox. Cant wait to visit The Spectator Hotel, that is opening soon in Charleston.
- Ham Yard Hotel | Soho, London, United Kingdom | A stylish restaurant and bar, chic interiors, a state-of-the-art theatre, shops, a courtyard, and 1950s bowling alley make up this inspiring urban village.
- Decoration for the Baseball or Softball Fan! Beautifully Crafted in Solid Wood, Black Board and Yellow Softballs! It features the quote Live will always throw curves, just keep fouling them off. The right pitch will come, and when it does, be prepared to run the bases. The Flower is created using real yellow softballs and twine as the flower stem. Measures, 10x 20approx., and has a saw tooth hanger in the back for hanging in your wall or special space. ***Number and Name can be added, please use this link for customization: https://www.etsy.com/listing/289406941/ I love to make custom orders, please contact me if you have a special request, Thank you! For indoor use only ORIGINAL DESIGN BY NARSCH
- Would love to have a dog water station on the outside where people can tie up their dogs so they can get some water and rest while they eat.
- purple royalty reception wedding flowers, wedding decor, wedding flower centerpiece, wedding flower arrangement, add pic source on comment and we will update it. www.myfloweraffair.com can create this beautiful wedding flower look.
- Corporate flowers, corporate flower centerpiece, add pic source on comment and we will update it. www.myfloweraffair.com can create this beautiful flower look.
- Parisian chic interior….Hotel Plaza Athenee, France