Photo via: macalistermansion.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Loke Thye Kee Residences by Ministry of Design
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Gorgeous mansion on the western edge of the Parc Monceau, Paris. Photo by Paul Ashton LuxuryHouses
- Scales designed by Alberto Sánchez of MUT Design for HARMONY by Peronda
- Interior Photography of Buba cafe designed by Soboleva_Storozhuk interior design.
- Owned by the Florentine fashion label Ferragamo and designed to a mid-century vintage specs, the Continentale hotel in Florence evokes the optimistic Dolce Vita spirit of the fifties and sixties. rooftop Italy travelplusstyle
- Wood Warmth is a private residence located in La Cerdanya, Catalonia, Spain. It was designed by Dom Arquitectura. Wood Warmth by Dom Arquitectura: “The project is located in a small village in La Cerdanya. Located on the north valley side and facing south, the dense rural core is formed by about 20 houses, is surrounded by fields and meadows where agriculture and farming are the main activities. Breathtaking views of..
- An autumn, rustic style, realistic silk/artificial bridal bouquet for a rustic/vintage style barn wedding in Illinois. Featured roses, garden roses, spray roses, dahlias, zinnias, asparagus fern, and natural, dried pods in shades of peach, apricot, ivory, cream, rust, burnt orange, and green. Designed by Something Floral / Something Spectacular, Warren, MI. Photo: David Grelck.
- Amazing indoor plant canopy with chandeliers poking through at The Mansion on the Hill restaurant.
- Kelly Clarkson Is Selling Her Luxury Lakefront Mansion – Delish.com
- 10 Unique Coffee Shops In Asia / JJA/Bespoke Architecture designed Elephant Grounds, a coffee shop in Hong Kong that emphasizes indoor-outdoor engagement thanks to its design that opens out onto the street to encourage interaction between the people in the coffee shop and the people on the street.
- Maison Baccarat Store, Moscow designed by Philippe Starck.