Photo via: contemporist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Auckland Pullman Auckland New Zealand, Pacific Ocean and Australia Pullman Auckland is conveniently located in the popular Auckland City Center area. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Pullman Auckland. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, internet access – wireless, …
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- My 33 favorite places to eat, drink, and have a laugh in New York City. Youll find me at any one of them.
- Montreal is a wonderful vacation destination. A 6-hour drive from New York City, yet it feels an ocean apart. With bustling nightlife and an impressive restaurant scene, the city is truly a great vacation spot. And if youre planning the perfect luxurious weekend getaway, look no further than the Ritz-Carlton Montreal.
- The new luxury Ampersand boutique Hotel is due to open in Kensington towards the end of July 2012. The 111 bedrooms and suites were inspired by the local London neighborhood, from the music of the Royal Albert Hall to the Chelsea Physic Garden’s flowers.
- For this new hotel in Nanjing, China, San Francisco-based design firm BAMO created a luxury experience worthy of the international traveler with rich detail, rooms that have a residential feel, and subtle nods to the local culture.
- Vidago Palace Hotel, Portugal – Queen for a day in your own luxurious Portuguese palace – Vidago Palace Mediterranean Wedding luxurytravel http://www.prestigiousvenues.com/venue/vidago-palace-hotel/
- Brides: A Black-Tie Wedding in New York City! Cute
- Cowork|rs is a New York City-based coworking space that allows entrepreneurs and startups to work in a modern office environment. Cowork|rs operates three floors of the building located in Manhattan’s Flatiron neighborhood, each with conference rooms, phone booths, kitchen, and sitting areas. The workspace basically offers all amenities needed such as high-speed internet, printer, scanner, mail service, and … Continue reading Inside Cowork|rs’ New York City Coworking Space →
- Chinese studio Neri&Hu has designed a new retail space for womens underwear, sleepwear and sportswear at London department store Selfridges
- Inside this new restaurant in London is a copper lovers delight
- Baby nooks in a nest wall art, with an inspirational quote: Nothing endures but change. This inspirational photo print will enhance your home decor in any room of your choice. I found this nest of baby nooks on the side of the lake at the park. I thought the quote about change was applicable since they change their appearance so drastically when they grow up. My photo art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All prints include a 1 white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired. Giclée Fine Art Prints retain tonality and hue on archival paper that ensures longevity. Masks, effects and vignette options add distinction and definition. Available in two sizes: 12 X 9 inches or 16 X 12 inches. Please remember that colors may vary due to your monitor settings. The frame is for display purpose only and is NOT included in your purchase. You will receive one fine art print for each purchase. Please note that the resolution has been reduced for web viewing purposes. Your purchased print will be a high resolution copy. Any watermarks you might see on screen will not be on your image. All prints will be packaged in an acid-free, protective sleeve in a stay flat cardboard envelope or a postal tube. Your order will ship from the professional photographic print lab that I am partnered with which is closest to you, either USA, UK or Canada. All images shown in this shop are copyrighted under US and International copyright law to Judi Saunders and may not be used without permission. Please contact me if you wish to license an image for commercial use.