Photo via: theinspiredroom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Red walls, beautiful rug, leather and fabric mix, moody atmosphere, art
- neutral black and white bedroom with brass and leopard accents, Beni Ourain rug, fur, leather studded wingback bed, button tufted chaise/end of the bed bench- Cuckoo4Design
- TAJ HOTEL – Bedroom – vintage decor – boho style – colors – love – rug.
- Master Bedroom Décor – I like the mix of grey and white. The rug and bedspread are cute
- Moody Styling with H Skjalm P
- Soothing paint colors of blue and grey for this master bedroom. Thrifty and Chic – DIY Projects and Home Decor
- Wall of wood An accent wall of reclaimed floor boards softens this modern room and gives it cabin style. The rug, wall color, pillows, and bedding go perfectly with the color of the wood and keep the room feeling crisp and clean.
- Adding plants to your living space is more than enough to take it aesthetically to the next level, but if youre really going for a vibe, then up the decor even more with colorful patterns and rich textiles. Found here.
- My feet are warm and cozy with my new sheepskin rug!
- Great Bowl O Fire Firebowls at Waikiki Parc Hotel: Waikiki Parc Hotel has three Great Bowl O Fire Firebowls decorating their pool deck facing the ocean. The firebowls are installed in a concrete bed filled with blue glass, which give the illusion they are floating in a pool. Many of my gas fired firebowls use glass inside to cover the burner, but I think the use of glass for landscaping is a really cool idea. It provides a beautiful field of color below the firebowls.
- Christmas blue and silver with birds. For my buffet table.
- DIY Vanity Nightlight – Pebbles are set below a clear glass countertop and illuminated with blue LED rope lighting.