Photo via: ysvoice.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Luxury Riads in Marrakech Medina – Hotel in Marrakech Medina – Royal Mansour. Some tiny details make all the difference.
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. See which colors and size are right for your space! bathroomideas
- Cocoscollections -Moroccan living room overlooking a gorgeous courtyard. Somewhere in Morocco.
- La Mamounia hotel in Marrakech, Morocco
- Reception hostess on the black and white tales courtyard at Hotel La Mamounia in Marrakech
- No doubt bolstered by the success of his first bistro Phill’s Twenty7, restaurateur Filip Mičan has now launched Phill’s Corner, literally round the corner from his first outpost. Located in the Holport Design Centre – which itself is housed in a …
- Take it outside – Target patio makeover
- Sweet Tea Sunsets: Pretty patio with pergolla and outdoor curtains. Great Tutorial on the curtains too.
- The patio of the Old Mill Toronto with the Hotel to the far right side.
- A walled, brick-floored terrace brings an extra level of living space to this Brooklyn, N.Y., townhouse. High walls that surround the space offer privacy, and plantings at various heights pop against the walls dark green paint. Contemporary wood folding chairs provide simple seating, while the spacious patio leaves plenty of room for entertaining.
- This bed….obsessed! @lamamouniamarrakech bedroom lamamounia marrakech morocco gypsetgirl by me