Photo via: themainehouse.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Suffolk console table with 2 drawers. Decorate your hall in white. White hallway furniture fro Nordic, country, Beach and New England style homes
- Ate at Club 33, New Orleans Square, Disneyland Labor Day Weekend 2013. The food and service were excellent. We got to eat in the Tropy Room and closed the park. It was an amazing birthday celebration.
- Winchester Cathedral, Hampshire, UK built in 1093 and is one of the largest cathedrals in England, with the longest nave and greatest overall length of any Gothic cathedral in Europe
- the london edition hotel – london – ian schrager + yabu pushelberg – 1835 – 2013 – photo © richard powers
- ISSUU – Laura Ashley Home Autumn Winter 2013 by Laura Ashley Middle East
- Christmas Table Decorations Ideas for 2013
- The Great Gatsby (2013) The Fitzgerald Suite at The Plaza Hotel, NYC. A collaboration with Academy Award-winning designer Catherine Martin.
- We made these in 2013 , it is very easy you just need tip-ex and a jar. If you get plain brown rapping paper to rap up all your prezzies then you can decorate it – Robyn xx
- I love the asymettrical matching art above the fireplace! – Jonathan Adlers Fall 2013 Catalog homedecor interiors
- Flickr – DVIDSHUB – New eco-dome signals changes for local village (Image 10 of 10) – Nader Khalili – Wikipedia
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- I would hazard a guess that the majority of us have introduced a little bit of Bohemian style into our homes without even realising it. Remember there are no new ideas, just reinvented ones – I am happy to say though that these are usually improved upon versions. The hippy days of the late 60s …