Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Inside this new restaurant in London is a copper lovers delight
- Korean restaurant brings the energetic Hongdae neighbourhood vibe with Bibigo Angel Islington
- Yue restaurant by Panorama
- Earls Restaurant creates a feature wall design by layering different types of metamorphic rock in various sizes around their fireplace.
- Le train bleu, restaurant – Gare de Lyon
- This looks like a restaurant Lisa Vanderpump would design!
- Beneath the staircase, Italian marble paves the restaurant entry. Photography by Eric Laignel.
- Restaurant Mercat, Amsterdam http://www.travelmagma.com/netherlands/things-to-do-in-amsterdam/
- Amazing indoor plant canopy with chandeliers poking through at The Mansion on the Hill restaurant.
- Tropical Resort Restaurant Lemongrass by Einstein & Associates
- Copenhagen | Spisehuset A stunning little restaurant with four-course, snack, and cheese menus. Theres local and seasonal handmade beers and organic wine. All at a great value. Only open on evenings from Wednesday to Saturday.
- MANTZALIN have designed a rope screen for Stix, a new Mediterranean restaurant in Chelsea, New York.