Photo via: occa-home.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Be warned, these man cave ideas might have you staying in your favorite room the whole day. Grab a beer and check out which DIYs to cross off your list.
- Give your living room a unique twist with one of these Pouf Ottomans.
- Create a traditional, sophisticated scheme in your living room with a grown-up shade of purple. Set it against a grey backdrop so the daring palette breathes life into a neutral scheme. Full-length curtains add a luxurious touch and keep the room nice and warm. An L-shaped seating arrangement is perfect for an open-plan space.
- Neutral Living Room. Neutral Living Room Pillow, Coffee Table, Sofa, Decor. Monika Hibbs.
- Our 30 Favorite Living Rooms – Color Pop | California Home + Design – i like the colour of the living room
- The Living Room bar in the lobby of the W Hotel South Beach Miami
- Chique, classy and collected; a modernised living room. Check out our collection of design at theculturetrip.com
- When we talk of adding beautiful ‘vases’ to our home, then most often we just think of the lovely flower vases that adorn the side table in the living room
- If you want an elegant look, but doubt that it’s possible in your small living room space, see if these 10 tips of ways to make your small living room…
- Industrial decor style is perfect for any interior. An industrial living room is always a good idea. See more excellent decor tips here: http://www.pinterest.com/vintageinstyle/
- Cocoscollections -Moroccan living room overlooking a gorgeous courtyard. Somewhere in Morocco.
- Modern living room.