Photo via: archdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $4.39 Mudroom Makeover – My husband and I recently moved into a 175 year old historic home and the entry way had seen better days… the painted hardwood floor…
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Vivid Hue Home | Painted Floors
- Hotel lobbies, museums and other buildings that are available to the general public pretty much all have them. I’m of course referring to the oh so common restroom. Whenever nature calls and we need t
- Oh yes! Glittered branches!
- The Den. Ivy, Sydney Oh wow…. Sexy sexy room
- oh so deco. Miami Art Deco District sfgirlbybay
- Easy snowflakes – dollar store acrylic snowflakes – painted white for a base color – brush on glue and sprinkle on different color glitter – easy, inexpensive and beautiful.
- Painted Pond Ceramic Tile
- Colourful! Turkish ceramic bowls – 12cm,handmade, hand painted Ottoman designs
- Fabulous Fuchsia Painted Dresser, Petticoat Junktion
- painted pine cones. These would work nicely in your room colors to decorate a bowl on a coffee table.