Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative Outdoor Christmas Lights • Lots of Great Ideas & Tutorials!
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Another great DIY on the cheap: Dollar Store Fall Decorations. Another one that can be changed to red/green for Christmas!!! Love!
- Cans And Bullets Large Outdoor Up/Down Spotlight Kichler Wall Mounted Outdoor Outdoor Wa
- 100+ Of The Most Creative DIY Christmas Trees Ever | Architecture and Design.net
- Apothecary jars are one of the most quaint and popular pieces of home decor. You can use them year-round for all seasons and create something special by just filling them up with fun, creative ideas. Of course, you can also use them to organize almost any room of the house. But what can you fill them with? Lets take a look at some unique, stylish ideas!
- A Hershey bar + crepe paper + googly eyes make one spooky looking movie treat – A DIY idea for movie snacks at a backyard movie event by Southern Outdoor Cinema.
- Top 36 Simple and Affordable DIY Christmas Decorations
- Fall decor is not so easy to come by between the Halloween aisle and the Christmas aisle, so we vote you make your own. These DIY Thanksgiving decorations are gorgeous and so easy to make.
- Christmas Table Decorations Ideas for 2013
- Walk round and look at all the christmas decorations in New York lifeinahandbag
- Christmas decorations in the lobby of the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park.