Photo via: illustratedinvitation.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- INVITATION: Wedding stationery products featuring our sketch of the stunning venue: The Mount Somerset Hotel & Spa, Henlade, Taunton, Somerset, UK. We sketch the venue and use it as a theme throughout our illustrated wedding stationery. WOW your guests with a glimpse of your wedding venue on their invitation! Select your fonts and choose your colour options which are available to enhance your wedding colour theme. Designed Exclusively for You!
- INVITATION: Wedding stationery products featuring our sketch of the stunning venue: The Mount Somerset Hotel & Spa, Henlade, Taunton, Somerset, UK. We sketch the venue and use it as a theme throughout our illustrated wedding stationery. WOW your guests with a glimpse of your wedding venue on their invitation! Select your fonts and choose your colour options which are available to enhance your wedding colour theme. Unique and timeless, Designed Exclusively for You!
- 2011 Capital Hotel Christmas tree – Because our wedding is so close to Christmas, you can look forward to gazing in awe of these gorgeous decorations during your stay at the hotel over the wedding weekend! Maybe even a Santa sighting…
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.
- I’m not married, but if my significant other and I ever do decide to tie the knot, our one must-have wedding item will be an awesome wedding cake. But I don’t mean a gigantic, pink, rose-covered, beribboned mountain of buttercream; those are a dime a
- Beautiful arrangement of taffeta iris, forest green and turquoise and royal blue hackle feathers and long stripped black feathers, is mounted on royal blue mini top felt hat. Royal blue color fine net veil is attached to the front. The veil can be dropped and cover your eyes in quite a flirty way, or it may be lifted. Deep purple silk irises makes this headpiece so sexy. The hat is almost weightless and very steady on your head, since it is kept by two secure alligator clips. It matches green, purple, forest green or black dress. Unique!!!!! I am offering the same arrangement on a black, purple, red, white or pink mini hats. I can also make int on a headband instead of clips.
- Are you interested in our manilla brown kraft invite? With our Vintage bunting wedding invitation you need look no further.
- For a guest room – turn half of the closet into a hotel amenities station. Mini fridge, microwave, drink station. Great idea! (Hubby already wishes we had a mini-fridge in our bedroom.)
- These could possibly be my wedding colors…with a few tweaks here and there. Id love to incorporate some plaid or a unique pattern.
- When it comes to your wedding bouquet, let the seasons be your guide. Fall is a fabulous time for flowers and we’ve rounded up the arrangements that best showcase autumn. Take a look at our 10 favorite fall wedding bouquets:
- Apothecary jars are one of the most quaint and popular pieces of home decor. You can use them year-round for all seasons and create something special by just filling them up with fun, creative ideas. Of course, you can also use them to organize almost any room of the house. But what can you fill them with? Lets take a look at some unique, stylish ideas!