Photo via: stylink.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- The Beck Residence by Horst Architects | HomeDSGN, a daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on interior design and home decoration.
- Hotel Paradis Paris – Design Dorothee Meilichzon – Wallpaper! Pattern!
- Dans la série « Les hôtels nous inspirent », je vous présente le dernier en date, un petit bijou de design : L’hôtel C.O.Q. qui ne fait pas référence à notre emblème national, mais signifie Community Of Quality. Le C.O.Q Hotel Paris a été imaginé pour que chacun puisse trouver l’espace qui lui convient en fonction de l’heure du jour ou de la soirée. Le salon, le lobby, le…
- Orange colors giclée fine art Interior decor photo print. For home, office and businesses. Photograph of Transylvania Rooftops by Judi Saunders.
- OBO Salon by Jonathan&George Mobile – One&Only Palmilla, Los Cabos
- Les Createurs de La Mode 1910 – 32 Les Salon – Worth
- I just purchased this wooden toy box at a garage sale and I want to design a pattern to burn into the wood (I think its called Pyrography, but Im no professional). Im looking for a cool, graphic tree/branch/log pattern, showing the woodgrain
- Gallery – The Realm of Confluence / Cai-In Interior Design – 3
- Kit Kemp, an English woman with interior design panache if ever there was one – Soho Hotel
- Brick wall, wooden table and chairs and metal shelf – industrial interior design Repin By @residencestyle
- Budget-intelligent hotels | budget hotel design – Blacksheep UK hospitality designers – experts in hotel design, interior design and restaurant design