Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- create a layered fall table display, seasonal holiday d cor, I love the combination of vibrant colors sparkly pumpkins and velvety ones too
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- This is a close-up photo of a beautiful Arizona desert flower, which I enhanced digitally.
- 2,266 Likes, 34 Comments – H&F by Lizbeth C (@homeandfabulous) on Instagram: “Hi everyone I have a new post up on the HomeGoods design happy blog! Its all about coffee table…”
- I’m not married, but if my significant other and I ever do decide to tie the knot, our one must-have wedding item will be an awesome wedding cake. But I don’t mean a gigantic, pink, rose-covered, beribboned mountain of buttercream; those are a dime a
- The materials are screaming to be touched and experienced through a series of events and workshops devoted to the various senses. I don’t know about you, but I think it looks cozy and inviting and full of texture that I just want to touch and explore.
- Blog post at Up Up and a Bear : My recent trip to Iceland was truly memorable. This post highlights a few things I learned that might be helpful to you either in planning f[..]
- I chose this because it would help me for future references with a house whenever i get one!
- I would hazard a guess that the majority of us have introduced a little bit of Bohemian style into our homes without even realising it. Remember there are no new ideas, just reinvented ones – I am happy to say though that these are usually improved upon versions. The hippy days of the late 60s …
- Lemon Truffles are my new favorite thing! Everyone was SO impressed when I brought them to a party.
- As a designer, I travel to BALI to find gorgeous hand made wood furniture, wood carvings, mosaic lighting, jewellery and lighting. So unique!!
- Winter Porch Arrangement, I have my in-laws milk can from their farm and this would be a great idea for it!