Photo via: visualistan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ham Yard Hotel | Soho, London, United Kingdom | A stylish restaurant and bar, chic interiors, a state-of-the-art theatre, shops, a courtyard, and 1950s bowling alley make up this inspiring urban village.
- pop up shop More
- Chefs Recs | where chef Andy Ricker of Pok Pok eats, shops and drinks in Portland, OR.
- Our 30 Favorite Living Rooms – Color Pop | California Home + Design – i like the colour of the living room
- 10 Unique Coffee Shops In Asia / JJA/Bespoke Architecture designed Elephant Grounds, a coffee shop in Hong Kong that emphasizes indoor-outdoor engagement thanks to its design that opens out onto the street to encourage interaction between the people in the coffee shop and the people on the street.
- a pop of pink
- Window decorations at the Pop Century Resort at Disney – created with a Cricut machine, some imagination, and a little help from a friend!
- Free shipping and returns on Blissliving Home Harper Duvet Set at Nordstrom.com. Grey cotton sateen ripples with pintucked clusters on this dreamy duvet cover that reverses to a stepped chevron pattern touched with metallic accents. Coordinating shams reverse from a solid hue to a pop of pattern.
- A walled, brick-floored terrace brings an extra level of living space to this Brooklyn, N.Y., townhouse. High walls that surround the space offer privacy, and plantings at various heights pop against the walls dark green paint. Contemporary wood folding chairs provide simple seating, while the spacious patio leaves plenty of room for entertaining.
- AMS Landscape Design Studios mediterranean pool with swim up bar seating
- Adding plants to your living space is more than enough to take it aesthetically to the next level, but if youre really going for a vibe, then up the decor even more with colorful patterns and rich textiles. Found here.
- Tartine Bakery – San Francisco – amazingly splendid food. Would drive all the way up there just for this and come right back, its that good ! 😉 ha