Photo via: gracefulorder.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Click pic for 50 St Patricks Day Crafts for Kids – Leprechaun Trap | Easy Crafts for Kids
- love the gold gift wrap paper as a table runner
- ..warriors of Huaa tribe paint their faces into a rainbow before a battle. The night before shaman…
- Homemade activity cube. Make with leftover wrapping paper and shipping box. Use markers to draw fun activities
- Backyard is so cozy a place that it is your first choice of relax and simple entertainment after a tough day at work. So there’s no reason not to make it the best. You can often see pots, flowers, walkway, bench, and pergola in landscape designs. However, you still feel missing something. Want more challenging […]
- Antique Box Grater Towel Rack + A Touch of Farmhouse Charm | http://blesserhouse.com – A repurposed antique box grater towel rack plus more DIY project ideas for a farmhouse style home from the book A Touch of Farmhouse Charm.
- Wood Warmth is a private residence located in La Cerdanya, Catalonia, Spain. It was designed by Dom Arquitectura. Wood Warmth by Dom Arquitectura: “The project is located in a small village in La Cerdanya. Located on the north valley side and facing south, the dense rural core is formed by about 20 houses, is surrounded by fields and meadows where agriculture and farming are the main activities. Breathtaking views of..
- Blooming Pumpkin from Southern Living. What a great idea. Rather have this than a pot.
- Slow Cooker: My 5 Favorite Crock Pot Meals
- Cannes cocktail table in a parchment finish from Ralph Lauren – not sure of the price, but most of Ralph Laurens cocktail tables cost in the thousands…to get this look for less, find a second hand table in a similar shape. Paint off white and wax with a darker wax, then wipe off. Instant faux parchment look!
- A Skeleton Hand Treat Bag Craft. Perfect for Halloween parties, Hotel Transylvania birthday parties, and more! Fill a glove full of goodies! So much fun!