Photo via: retaildesignblog.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chinese studio Neri&Hu has designed a new retail space for womens underwear, sleepwear and sportswear at London department store Selfridges
- Artificial Dove Bird Props for Christmas, Weddings ,I retail store decor, restaurants, hotels, casinos, theaters, movies, tv commercials and so much more!
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Baskets to store towels – 20 Practical And Decorative Bathroom Ideas also love wall color
- There is a reason that so many of us look to French style for inspiration – from clothing to interiors to cuisine. The French way of life simply seems to take t
- Lamps even at discount stores such as Home Goods can cost a pretty penny! Here are 22 DIY Lamp Revamps for you to enjoy and be inspired!
- Love the shelving in the rear so that you can see immediately what youre looking for when you walk in.
- The Berlin bookcases offer a wealth of design possibilities; whether you keep it simple or add the coloured boxes for both practical hidden storage and a distinct design element. Perfect for living or office situations, you can arrange multiples together
- Wow… now this is really practical with tons of shelves!
- Balthazar Champagne Bar by SPACE Copenhagen | The feature ceiling is so effective in this design, the space now appears to be bigger through such a simple idea.
- Cannes cocktail table in a parchment finish from Ralph Lauren – not sure of the price, but most of Ralph Laurens cocktail tables cost in the thousands…to get this look for less, find a second hand table in a similar shape. Paint off white and wax with a darker wax, then wipe off. Instant faux parchment look!
- Since they first began criss-crossing the land and shrinking distances for travelers worldwide, trains have always managed to offer a means of transportation that was both practical and romantic. These ten routes include some of the worlds best rolling views of the countryside as well as some of the most unforgettable service experiences to help any wanderer relive the golden days of rail travel.