Photo via: yellowtrace.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Reform Kitchen / Berlin guide / Inspiration / superfuture :: supernews :: berlin: am ma store opening
- Reform Kitchen / Berlin guide / Inspiration / Top Design 25hours Hotel Bikini Berlin
- Reform Kitchen / Berlin guide / Inspiration / Michelberger Hotel – design boutique hotel in Berlin.
- Reform Kitchen / New York guide / NY / NYC / Inspiration / saturdays surf NYC
- Reform Kitchen / New York guiNew York City | shopping | Bleecker Street, Between Christopher Street and 8th Avenue, Bleecker holds Jean Michel Cazabat, Alexis Bittar, Ralph Lauren, Comptoir des Cotonniers, 7 for All Mankind, MAC, Burberry and Burberry Brit, Jo Malone, Michael Kors, NARS, Marc Jacobs (mens, womens, and Bookmarc), Lulu Guinness, Intermix, Sandro, Bond No. 9, Jack Spade, James Perse, Zadig and Voltaire and several smaller boutiques (Sucre, Satya Jewelry and Pinky Otto are musts).
- Aesop store in Stuttgart. Designed by Munich-based architecture group Einszu33.//www.bedreakustik.dk Dedicated to deliver superior interior acoustic experience.pinofthedayinterior scandinavian designarchitectureluxuryblackbedreakustik//
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Located on a narrow cobblestone street, a short stroll from the city’s Latin Quarter, Paris’ hip Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche is a cross between a Berlin loft and a Copenhagen concept store. Designed by fashion journalist Vanessa Scoffier, contemporary 1950s Danish consoles and vintage fabrics sit with rattan furniture, leafy print wallpaper and decorative pineapples.
- PDG Melbourne Head Office by Studio Tate | http://www.yellowtrace.com.au/studio-tate-pdg-melbourne-head-office/
- Inside the Sardinian deli at concept store NonostanteMarras in Milan. See House and Leisures travel guide to Milan for more
- boutique store Chanel Soho | by PeterMarino architect.
- The Beck Residence by Horst Architects | HomeDSGN, a daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on interior design and home decoration.