Photo via: horchow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler—Presidential Suite Living Room Furniture Vertical by LeMeridien Hotels and Resorts, via Flickr
- small but beautiful & vintage paris apartment – french living and dining room
- If you consider yourself to be a person of modern taste, you’ll love the contemporary style. If you’re looking to redo your living room in this style, follow these 2 simple steps for style success: 1) Look for furniture pieces that feature streamlined designs with little touches of funk. Pieces like the tufted Athena living room collection, as seen above, best describe this. 2) Throw in some décor and accents like bright or neon pieces, or contemporary art to complete the look.
- Industrial decor style is perfect for any interior. An industrial living room is always a good idea. See more excellent decor tips here: http://www.pinterest.com/vintageinstyle/
- When we talk of adding beautiful ‘vases’ to our home, then most often we just think of the lovely flower vases that adorn the side table in the living room
- The Living Room bar in the lobby of the W Hotel South Beach Miami
- Our 30 Favorite Living Rooms – Color Pop | California Home + Design – i like the colour of the living room
- Give your living room a unique twist with one of these Pouf Ottomans.
- Neutral Living Room. Neutral Living Room Pillow, Coffee Table, Sofa, Decor. Monika Hibbs.
- Create a traditional, sophisticated scheme in your living room with a grown-up shade of purple. Set it against a grey backdrop so the daring palette breathes life into a neutral scheme. Full-length curtains add a luxurious touch and keep the room nice and warm. An L-shaped seating arrangement is perfect for an open-plan space.
- Chique, classy and collected; a modernised living room. Check out our collection of design at theculturetrip.com
- If you want an elegant look, but doubt that it’s possible in your small living room space, see if these 10 tips of ways to make your small living room…