Photo via: isntitjustdarling.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Grumpy owl is an art print of my Original watercolor painting. The Original was sold. A lovely gift for nature and wild life lovers. This is a limited edition of 50. * watermark will not appear on the painting * mat and frames are not included Available in the sizes below – please pick the size from the drop window on the right: 5 X 7 inch = 12.7 X 17.8 cm 4 X 6 inch = 10.2 X 15.2 cm A5 5.8 X 8.3 inch = 14.8 X 21 cm 8 X 10 inch = 20.3 X 25.4 cm A4 8.3 X11.7 inc = 21 X29.7 cm 11 X14 inch = 28 X X35.5 cm A3 11.7 X 16.5 inch = 29.7 X42 cm Colors:Brown, Beige , Rust green and grey Position: vertical – portrait Shipping: I ship a day till 3 days after getting payment notification from Pay Pal. Shipping is by Register air mail. Its usually takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive to the USA (Europe about 2 weeks). It will be packed with protective Sleeve and a sturdy backing to keep it safe. * expediate shipping look at this listing and add one that suits you to the cart: https://www.etsy.com/listing/172019324/express-ems-shipping?ref=shop_home_active_1 https://www.etsy.com/listing/176481604/priority-mail-express-shipping-for?ref=shop_home_active_2 Printed on Epson Stylus Pro 3880 with Ultra chrome K3 pigments, Colors are beautiful and vivid. Paper – Canson Arches Aquarell Rag 240gsm with subtle texture that retains the look of the original watercolor. I try my best that the photos presented here will reflect the actual print colors, but there are always differences in colors between monitors. Your feedback is important to me; dont hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Thanks for visiting Yael Berger The Joy of color
- love the gold gift wrap paper as a table runner
- Crosshatch Cone Gold Decanter | Set the modern table with a decanter in a geometric shape. The chic detailing of the vintage-inspired crosshatch pattern makes this an elegant barware staple.
- The hotter days of summer ask for long days at the pool and what’s better than luxury pools to keep you refreshed all day?
- I would hazard a guess that the majority of us have introduced a little bit of Bohemian style into our homes without even realising it. Remember there are no new ideas, just reinvented ones – I am happy to say though that these are usually improved upon versions. The hippy days of the late 60s …
- Since they first began criss-crossing the land and shrinking distances for travelers worldwide, trains have always managed to offer a means of transportation that was both practical and romantic. These ten routes include some of the worlds best rolling views of the countryside as well as some of the most unforgettable service experiences to help any wanderer relive the golden days of rail travel.
- Youve not done London, till youve done Tea at the Ritz, London.
- Christmas is the perfect time to add some country charm to your homes exterior! These holiday curb appeal-boosters from @twotwentyone will make your home the most festive in the neighborhood.
- When it comes to your wedding bouquet, let the seasons be your guide. Fall is a fabulous time for flowers and we’ve rounded up the arrangements that best showcase autumn. Take a look at our 10 favorite fall wedding bouquets:
- Take advantage of all of that extra time spent indoors this season — winter is a perfect time to tackle larger organizing projects. Clearing the clutter and bringing order to every room will reap benefits for the entire year.
- She danced all night…and all the way home… — The fluffy lamp I thought it was about time to…