Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- TABLE NUMBERS: We offer a selection of font styles and colours. Match up to your own wedding colour theme. Designed Exclusively for You!
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. See which colors and size are right for your space! bathroomideas
- The Viceroy Miami is quintessentially Miami (in a good way!). Its absolutely stunning and embodies a mod yet funky South Beach attitude with a twist.
- Lovelies, I have good news! Today we’re continuing with the showcase of the best material we published in 2012. And what a better way to follow up yesterday’s amazing feature (25 Stunning Wedding Bouquets – Best of 2012) than with a parade of the most popular centerpieces of the year – and some of my favorites, read more…
- Step-by-step photo tutorial and patterns, plus a simple way to hang paper snowflakes in a window. DIY Holiday Decorations
- THE RITZ – CARLTON RESIDENCES SINGAPORE Poppy Lasvit Product Designer Táňa Dvořáková Interior Designer LTW DesignWorks, Singapore The rumpled and wild petals of poppies served as the inspiration for this Lasvit lighting sculpture. Made up of petals of twill, the sculpture gives the impression of gentility and is completely in tune with the interior, adding a fairytale atmosphere to the space. light design experience lasvit
- If you consider yourself to be a person of modern taste, you’ll love the contemporary style. If you’re looking to redo your living room in this style, follow these 2 simple steps for style success: 1) Look for furniture pieces that feature streamlined designs with little touches of funk. Pieces like the tufted Athena living room collection, as seen above, best describe this. 2) Throw in some décor and accents like bright or neon pieces, or contemporary art to complete the look.
- A walled, brick-floored terrace brings an extra level of living space to this Brooklyn, N.Y., townhouse. High walls that surround the space offer privacy, and plantings at various heights pop against the walls dark green paint. Contemporary wood folding chairs provide simple seating, while the spacious patio leaves plenty of room for entertaining.
- user, and gives a reward. ‘Reveal’ is a interactive wall panel made up of felt flaps. The flaps can be stroked and brushed to uncover the reveal material and the pattern underneath, creating a sensory experience. The piece showcases the ‘flap and reveal’ technique, which can be applied to other surfaces. ‘Reveal’ adds ambience and warmth to any room and engages the user. Samantha Grover
- Apothecary jars are one of the most quaint and popular pieces of home decor. You can use them year-round for all seasons and create something special by just filling them up with fun, creative ideas. Of course, you can also use them to organize almost any room of the house. But what can you fill them with? Lets take a look at some unique, stylish ideas!
- i love this set up and i will show you where i think it could go (involves moving a window – but basically between kitchen and breakfast room in one of those nooks)
- Baby nooks in a nest wall art, with an inspirational quote: Nothing endures but change. This inspirational photo print will enhance your home decor in any room of your choice. I found this nest of baby nooks on the side of the lake at the park. I thought the quote about change was applicable since they change their appearance so drastically when they grow up. My photo art prints are produced on acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color. All prints include a 1 white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting, if desired. Giclée Fine Art Prints retain tonality and hue on archival paper that ensures longevity. Masks, effects and vignette options add distinction and definition. Available in two sizes: 12 X 9 inches or 16 X 12 inches. Please remember that colors may vary due to your monitor settings. The frame is for display purpose only and is NOT included in your purchase. You will receive one fine art print for each purchase. Please note that the resolution has been reduced for web viewing purposes. Your purchased print will be a high resolution copy. Any watermarks you might see on screen will not be on your image. All prints will be packaged in an acid-free, protective sleeve in a stay flat cardboard envelope or a postal tube. Your order will ship from the professional photographic print lab that I am partnered with which is closest to you, either USA, UK or Canada. All images shown in this shop are copyrighted under US and International copyright law to Judi Saunders and may not be used without permission. Please contact me if you wish to license an image for commercial use.