Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 hip hostels around the world: Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Berlin, Copenhagen, L.A., Lisbon, NYC, Prague, Split
- Located on a narrow cobblestone street, a short stroll from the city’s Latin Quarter, Paris’ hip Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche is a cross between a Berlin loft and a Copenhagen concept store. Designed by fashion journalist Vanessa Scoffier, contemporary 1950s Danish consoles and vintage fabrics sit with rattan furniture, leafy print wallpaper and decorative pineapples.
- In the hot weather, there is no more cool enjoyment than swimming in your own outdoor pool. But it’s obvious that not all families can afford such luxuries outdoor pool. In addition to that, outdoor shower is the best choice to enjoy a cooldown summer afternoon. They can be both luxuriant and simple, but they […]
- Generator hostel by The Design Agency, Copenhagen – Denmark
- Lovelies, I have good news! Today we’re continuing with the showcase of the best material we published in 2012. And what a better way to follow up yesterday’s amazing feature (25 Stunning Wedding Bouquets – Best of 2012) than with a parade of the most popular centerpieces of the year – and some of my favorites, read more…
- The Grumpy owl is an art print of my Original watercolor painting. The Original was sold. A lovely gift for nature and wild life lovers. This is a limited edition of 50. * watermark will not appear on the painting * mat and frames are not included Available in the sizes below – please pick the size from the drop window on the right: 5 X 7 inch = 12.7 X 17.8 cm 4 X 6 inch = 10.2 X 15.2 cm A5 5.8 X 8.3 inch = 14.8 X 21 cm 8 X 10 inch = 20.3 X 25.4 cm A4 8.3 X11.7 inc = 21 X29.7 cm 11 X14 inch = 28 X X35.5 cm A3 11.7 X 16.5 inch = 29.7 X42 cm Colors:Brown, Beige , Rust green and grey Position: vertical – portrait Shipping: I ship a day till 3 days after getting payment notification from Pay Pal. Shipping is by Register air mail. Its usually takes about 2-3 weeks to arrive to the USA (Europe about 2 weeks). It will be packed with protective Sleeve and a sturdy backing to keep it safe. * expediate shipping look at this listing and add one that suits you to the cart: https://www.etsy.com/listing/172019324/express-ems-shipping?ref=shop_home_active_1 https://www.etsy.com/listing/176481604/priority-mail-express-shipping-for?ref=shop_home_active_2 Printed on Epson Stylus Pro 3880 with Ultra chrome K3 pigments, Colors are beautiful and vivid. Paper – Canson Arches Aquarell Rag 240gsm with subtle texture that retains the look of the original watercolor. I try my best that the photos presented here will reflect the actual print colors, but there are always differences in colors between monitors. Your feedback is important to me; dont hesitate to contact me if you have any question. Thanks for visiting Yael Berger The Joy of color
- Versace Home – Luxury furniture collection Hi, Need you impressions: financing, floor plans, exterior cladding, roof, Windows, electrics, heating, doors, Hall, living / dining room, kitchen, laundry, bedroom, bathroom, workroom, wall – flooring, gardens and more. NEW-HOUSESOLUTIONS Check created pages on our for you.
- This 28-room Knightsbridge hotel that embodies the idea of a quaint, Victorian-era townhouse, outfitted with rich fabrics, antiques, tea trays, and hot water bottles. Its Victoria & Albert suite also has a Nespresso espresso machine and a private terrace.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Precious Metals on the Grapevine Grapevine steps forward with a new range that makes it even more eclectic, from its finishes to its areas of use. Ever more versatile! Intense and really rather chic in copper, brass and carbon steel, easy to handle and suited to all settings, from crowded spaces to outdoors. A collection of table bases from Billiani with unmistakable design, already very popular in its wooden versions and now able to slot into even more complex installations and offer coo…
- Backyard is so cozy a place that it is your first choice of relax and simple entertainment after a tough day at work. So there’s no reason not to make it the best. You can often see pots, flowers, walkway, bench, and pergola in landscape designs. However, you still feel missing something. Want more challenging […]