Photo via: richbrilliantwilling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An in-depth review of Thompson Chicago in Chicago, Illinois, including current room rates, compelling photography, and need-to-know facts.
- Jim Thompson House, Bangkok
- The pod-style hotel is the hottest trend in contemporary travel, providing convenience and style in hip locations without a hefty price tag. Singapore is
- House of York has quality luggage racks for your hotel, guest house and bed and breakfasts. This one has a back rest that can double as a towel railing. luggagerack
- How to make beds like they do at a hotel – Housekeeping.org
- A Taste of Japan: Hotel Ambassador & Spa by Ali Tayar | Projects | Interior Design
- THERMOCHIP® TKH, nuestro panel sándwich de madera de conglomerado de virutas de madera con magnesita, instalado en el spa del Hotel A Quinta da Auga (Santiago de Compostela) panel sandwich madera decoracion interiorismo arquitectura
- For a guest room – turn half of the closet into a hotel amenities station. Mini fridge, microwave, drink station. Great idea! (Hubby already wishes we had a mini-fridge in our bedroom.)
- For this new hotel in Nanjing, China, San Francisco-based design firm BAMO created a luxury experience worthy of the international traveler with rich detail, rooms that have a residential feel, and subtle nods to the local culture.
- Feels serene like a really nice hotel room but still vibrant with pops of bright color.
- Sophisticated, glamorous interior design and decoration of a boutique hotel in Johannesburg. Lounge area with colourful upholstery and creative accessories.
- Travel with a literary flair at San Franciscos boutique Hotel Rex.