Photo via: hannahlouiseglass.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Backyard is so cozy a place that it is your first choice of relax and simple entertainment after a tough day at work. So there’s no reason not to make it the best. You can often see pots, flowers, walkway, bench, and pergola in landscape designs. However, you still feel missing something. Want more challenging […]
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- The materials are screaming to be touched and experienced through a series of events and workshops devoted to the various senses. I don’t know about you, but I think it looks cozy and inviting and full of texture that I just want to touch and explore.
- My feet are warm and cozy with my new sheepskin rug!
- Sometimes a tiny bedroom can look more like a cave than a cozy refuge. If the room lacks natural light, convenient storage and a uniform color palette, it can feel rather cluttered and uncomfortable.
- Candles in glass boxes – perfect combination of cozy and contemporary. I see using flameless/electric candles for this.
- Cozy Hotel Room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!
- DIY ● Tutorial ● starfish salt dough garland, this would be so Mich cheaper, and we could put their initials in them!!! Man, genious right here!
- so if everyone found bottles we could possibly do this as a center piece? or table idea? lmk!
- Beach photo mural, only instead of behind the bed I want it in front of so I can lay and look at it..
- If I could paint well I would so do this (DIY). Maybe Kaylee Case will see this pin and make me one for Chritmas!?! wall art – Bouclair Home
- fashion never sleeps so neither do weSarah // 20 // Netherlands