Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Precious Metals on the Grapevine Grapevine steps forward with a new range that makes it even more eclectic, from its finishes to its areas of use. Ever more versatile! Intense and really rather chic in copper, brass and carbon steel, easy to handle and suited to all settings, from crowded spaces to outdoors. A collection of table bases from Billiani with unmistakable design, already very popular in its wooden versions and now able to slot into even more complex installations and offer coo…
- If you own a duvet, chances are you’ve had some serious difficulty putting on the cover. You’re going to want the opening to be on the opposite side from where you’re about to roll it all up.
- We love the idea of framing a key to your favorite hotel in a chic shadowbox. Cant wait to visit The Spectator Hotel, that is opening soon in Charleston.
- 1,523 Likes, 128 Comments – The Venue Report (@thevenuereport) on Instagram: “NEW OPENING | CASA COOK RHODES, Greece. This brand new bohemian boutique hotel is set near the…”
- Cowork|rs is a New York City-based coworking space that allows entrepreneurs and startups to work in a modern office environment. Cowork|rs operates three floors of the building located in Manhattan’s Flatiron neighborhood, each with conference rooms, phone booths, kitchen, and sitting areas. The workspace basically offers all amenities needed such as high-speed internet, printer, scanner, mail service, and … Continue reading Inside Cowork|rs’ New York City Coworking Space →
- Hanging Restaurant, Belgium A 50-meters-above-ground dining event arranged by a professional event arranger of Benji Fun company. It provides seating for 22 complete with Chef, server, musician and you can select your own location without limitation. Guaranteed safety with the hoisting crane which can accommodate a whole band of musicians.
- When Christmas comes around, we all look to get the largest and best tree to decorate. However, the decorations are ultimately what makes a successful Christmas tree. Whether you’re looking for glam Christmas…
- Love the giant flower mural! Gives me a lot of ideas.
- Beautiful arrangement of taffeta iris, forest green and turquoise and royal blue hackle feathers and long stripped black feathers, is mounted on royal blue mini top felt hat. Royal blue color fine net veil is attached to the front. The veil can be dropped and cover your eyes in quite a flirty way, or it may be lifted. Deep purple silk irises makes this headpiece so sexy. The hat is almost weightless and very steady on your head, since it is kept by two secure alligator clips. It matches green, purple, forest green or black dress. Unique!!!!! I am offering the same arrangement on a black, purple, red, white or pink mini hats. I can also make int on a headband instead of clips.
- Heloise McKee has done the impossible: make designer fabrics and custom pillows affordable for all! Her company …
- Creative DIY Ideas: STEP 1. Fold the towel in half so that it makes a …