Photo via: thatkindofwoman.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decoration for the Baseball or Softball Fan! Beautifully Crafted in Solid Wood, Black Board and Yellow Softballs! It features the quote Live will always throw curves, just keep fouling them off. The right pitch will come, and when it does, be prepared to run the bases. The Flower is created using real yellow softballs and twine as the flower stem. Measures, 10x 20approx., and has a saw tooth hanger in the back for hanging in your wall or special space. ***Number and Name can be added, please use this link for customization: https://www.etsy.com/listing/289406941/ I love to make custom orders, please contact me if you have a special request, Thank you! For indoor use only ORIGINAL DESIGN BY NARSCH
- Antique Door Bell. Floral Design Mechanical Door Bell In Solid Brass
- Bamboo Solid Coverlet – 250 thread count, 100% Rayon from Bamboo Fiber. Naturally soft and exceptionally comfortable. Unusual breathability and coolness. Outstanding colorfastness and naturally anti-bacterial. Sheets and Duvets (white only) also available.
- Free shipping and returns on Blissliving Home Harper Duvet Set at Nordstrom.com. Grey cotton sateen ripples with pintucked clusters on this dreamy duvet cover that reverses to a stepped chevron pattern touched with metallic accents. Coordinating shams reverse from a solid hue to a pop of pattern.
- Luxury European Style Antique Finishing Wooden Hand Carving High Headboard Double Bed , Find Complete Details about Luxury European Style Antique Finishing Wooden Hand Carving High Headboard Double Bed,Luxury Solid Wood Double Bed,Wooden Hand Carving Bed,Big Headboard Wood Double Bed from Beds Supplier or Manufacturer-Bisini Furniture And Decoration Co., Ltd.
- This bright and bold quilt was made with Joel Dewberrys new fabric line Heirloom for Westminster Fibers. It measures approximately 61 by 54” perfect for a sofa or bed throw. It would look great at the end of a young girls bed or used as a throw across a sofa to add some visual interest. The backing is a coordinating print with pink and white modern floral design. This quilt was machine-pieced and machine quilted in my non-smoking pet free home studio in a small town called Sunnyside in South Texas. It was quilted with tan thread using a meandering pattern on my long arm quilting machine. The binding method used was double folded machine stitched to the front and back. This quilt has been washed on delicate cycle to give it the desirable puckering look while also softening the fabric. The batting used was Warm N Natural 100% cotton. Is this a gift for a special someone or perhaps yourself? You can personalize it. I will monogram your quilt with special message for $15 extra, just add the listing for personalization in my store to your cart when you check out. See listing for details and examples if you are interested. To care for this quilt, machine wash on the delicate cycle, and tumble dry on low heat. Custom orders welcomed! If youd like something in different fabrics or a different size, or if one of my sold items caught your eye, please contact me so we can discuss your special project! If you see something you like don’t forget to add me to your favorites. Thank you for looking.
- Idea: Put your pantry on display by keeping dried goods and other treats in lidded glass jars. Ella Claire blogger Kristen shows us how to recreate her country
- Modern, classic wedding decor in spring colors (Photo by Gerber & Scarpelli)
- Y111 Hotel, Cordoba, Argentina by Estudio FWAP Arquitectos, Interior Design by Estudio Jose Luis Lorenzo & Asoc.
- Classic style chandelier – COLOGNE – by Josef Hoffmann – J. & L. LOBMEYR. 1914
- Torafuku Modern Asian Eatery by Scott & Scott Architects.
- Love the red wall in the Juvet Landscape Hotel by Jensen & Skodvin